Dark Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who want to be in T.F.S.

+4
UAstudios
Joey125
Dominic
portaljumper339
8 posters

Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty Those who want to be in T.F.S.

Post  portaljumper339 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey Darknal,

I just saw your machinima for the first time today, and it is without a doubt the most kickass machinima I have EEEEVVVVEEEERRRR seen!!! So, I have two questions for you ; 1) can I be a part of this (I'm really good at halo 3) and 2) How do you do those EPIC battle sequences!?! I thought that only 16 people were allowed in each Halo game at maximum, but the fight scene on avalanche had way more guys than that on both sides.

Thanks for your consideration,

A Loyal Fan

(My Gamertag is portaljumper339)

portaljumper339
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty Re: Those who want to be in T.F.S.

Post  Dominic Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm

well, i know you were expecting Darknal to answer these, but no you can't be in TFS. for some reason no one comes on really anymore. any way, how he does the big battles is he films each seperate part, and then pastes them together or something like that. i am not sure with the specifics. anyway i know you cant be in TFS. plus, part 8 is nearly done and he could very well end the series in it. after all, he said its gonna be 20 minutes long.

Dominic
Spartan III
Spartan III

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey125 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 am

Yes. Dominic is correct. Darknal isn't accepting anyone to be a part of the crew unless he has asked someone to put their hand up.
About the battle sequences, he films things twice with people doing a different thing and then layers them together creating an awesome effect that there are 30+ players in the game.
Joey125
Joey125
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

in part 7 its more like 100+

Dominic
Spartan III
Spartan III

Back to top Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty Darknal's Software he uses for the battle scenes.

Post  UAstudios Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey Dominic I don't know who you are but, it seems you have some sort of a way to contact Darknal. I'd like to know what Video overlapping software he uses to get those huge battles, in Part 7 and 8. That would be cool.

UAstudios
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty hey dude

Post  protecter 20001 Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 pm

hey darknal im just here to ask if i can be in this movie im ur number 1 fan out of everyone ii dont have a mike though i just want to be in the kick ass sean the fighting so i hope u let me be in ur number 1 fan protecter 20001 thats my gamertag btw hope u accept Very Happy

protecter 20001
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatgezzer Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 pm

To be in TFS you will need to live in the UK(connection reasons) and be dedicated to the cause.
I got into the team through a friend. If you meet these specifcations send Darknal a message of why you want to be in the crew and the details that you live in the UK. Smile

fatgezzer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty I am in

Post  zann 117 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

i do but it i need to do some fixing but i'll tell you when it is fixed live account zann 117

zann 117
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Those who want to be in T.F.S. Empty i am in

Post  zann 117 Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 pm

alright i have fixed my problem and just to prevent any confustion iam for a for character acting voice act i can't do cause i may have an issue with it

zann 117
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  XYZMADMIKEZYX Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 am

[quote="Dominic"] ive got a friend that knows darknal. he does have a day to bosy act. i think its on a tuesday or thursday.
im not giving false hope but he does do partyies for body acting. but because you cant join is because your not lucky enough. im not one of the lucky ones. but that isnt going to stop me trying. Very Happy

XYZMADMIKEZYX
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum